FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. What makes a professional website design?
- A great color scheme (that reflect your company colors)
- The right contrast, size, and spacing are invaluable
- Most important is the readability of the content that covey’s the message to a visitor.
- User-friendly and ease usage of the website. This must be for all platforms but most important Mobile phone display.
3. What does SEO and SEM mean?
- The term SEO means (“search engine optimization”) this is done within the website to be in compliance on the internet. To make sure all of your information on website can be read by the search engines.
- The term SEM (“search engine marketing”) this is done when your website is marketed and submitted to the search engines.
- All websites that want to come up in the search engines will need to work with a company to make sure their website is setup correctly in SEO/SEM for Google, Bing and other search engines to be properly searched for there services or products.
5. What is hosting for your website?
- Hosting is where your website data files and codes are stored so they can be served out to the Internet so your website comes up when typed into a browser.
- This is a monthly fee to keep your website hosted and activity serving on the internet.
- Your website files will be sync with your domain name in order to properly display with your company domain name.
7. Why is it important to backup your website?
- We operate on shared servers.
- Important data.
- Fast and easy to restore your website.
- Complete site backup for larger websites (dedicated server).
2. What are some qualities of a great website?
- Your website should reflect your company, your colors, your products, your services and ultimately your brand.
- Easy to use and navigate through website.
- Fresh quality readily content with accessible contact and location.
- Clear calls to action.
- Optimized for easy displayed on Mobile, with a click to call phone number.
- Optimized for Search’s on the Web/Internet.
4. Why is it important to have my domain name set up correctly?
- Your domain name should be setup in the company’s name. Or in the company’s owners name.
- It is almost impossible to change ownership of a register domain name. Which is why it is so important to setup domain names correctly. It can be done but it takes a long time and a lot of work.
- You never want your domain name setup in anyone else’s name EVER
- You can have your admin and tech support in your vender name and that can be changed if needed.
- Your domain name will need be paid and annually charged for renewal every year.
6. What is digital marketing?
- Marketing your business to consumers through internet and digital communications.
- Includes web advertising, email, social media, and any other means the use digital communications for advertisements.
- Creates, communicates, and delivers value to the consumer by showcasing your product or service online.
- Reaches a wider audience than traditional means.
8. Why is Vroooom the best for your business?
- We believe in quality work.
- Communication and understanding is put at the forefront of your project.
- Over 24+ years experience serving the business community.
- Our team shapes your ideas to build your professional website.
- With no long-term contracts, we offer flexibility to better serve your business.
Your Team. Our Team. One Team
(706) 576 4702