VRoooom is looking to expand its team with the hiring of a new PHP web developer. If you meet the below qualifications, then please contact us today by submitting your resume here: http://www.vroooom.com/company/career/
Candidate will have extensive PHP programming knowledge and will work with a team consisting of web designers and front-end CSS programmers. Candidate will have the ability to work on several projects at once, and manage their work load accordingly. Candidate must have an excellent work ethic, be able to work in a team atmosphere, and have an excellent attitude. This is a KEY to our success.
• Collaborate with project managers and designers to create project specifications
• Accurately estimate project time requirements
• Maintain applications built using PHP and .NET technologies
• Develop Content Management Systems (CMS) for client websites
• Develop ecommerce store applications
• PHP 5.3
• Clean hand coded HTML
• Experience in Linux and Windows environments
• Understanding of Object Oriented Programming
• Experience merchant web services and API’s such as Authorize.NET
Candidate does not need a specified amount of experience, but must be able to present working examples of projects and must have referrals specific to the required skills.
• Full time/Part time
• Work Remotely if desired
• Work weekends/off hours available if desired